Frequently Asked Questions:
Where is your general location?
- My studio is in the Cathedral Hill neighborhood in St. Paul, in an historic residential building. Discretion is expected.
You receive the address the day of your appointment.
Do you take same day requests?
- Yes. Only if we've already met. I need a minimum of a 2 hour notice.
Do you use or offer references?
- No. I no longer accept references as a form of "screening". I'm not comfortable providing a reference to another provider. It's backfired on me in the past. Most of us utilize the blacklists and use real world information and communicate with each other.
When should I pay you?
- You should pay me upon your arrival, before the massage begins. You should also know the rate before you arrive, and please DO NOT ask me what you owe once you get here. My rates are very clearly posted on my website. You may also pay via CashApp, however the payment must be completed before you arrive.
What's the parking situation?
- Street parking. My space is located in a residential neighborhood. There are some parking restrictions clearly posted on the signs along the street. It's free to park, and there are usually many available spots during the day. Occasionally the block is full and you'll have to park a block away. There are several really cool bars and restaurants within a couple of blocks.
Do you have a shower I can use?
- Yes! My shower is available for you to use both before and after your massage. If you've booked a FBSM, I highly recommend a shower first. If a body part is visibly unclean or smells, obviously it will be avoided. At the VERY LEAST....wash your hands. Use the mouthwash. I have disposable cups.
Do you have "toys"? Are you fetish friendly?
- No. I do not use any toys or props during my massages.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Cash and CashApp. If you choose to pay via CashApp your payment must be sent and completed BEFORE you arrive to your appointment.
Ask me for the link when you schedule. It's also on my Twitter page/Linktree
What type of massage oil do you use?
- I use fractionated coconut oil. It's unscented! It also absorbs into the skin really nicely. I usually rub it all over my body right before you arrive. I'm unable to perform a quality massage without using oil.
Are you ok with being reviewed?
- Not really. I don't like being affiliated with that culture. I'm fortunate to not need to rely on reviews for business. If you feel the need to review me, please ask first. I'll be posting any reviews of me with my comments on my blog soon!
Do you take requests for special attire?
Do you have a work phone number?
- Yes, however I don't like to use it or give out the number. Too many people abused it when I posted it. I only schedule via email. You'll need to email me when you arrive to your appointment. IF you are using a phone with no email capability, let me know and I'll give you my work number to contact me when you arrive. But only for that!! Any and all other texts or calls will be ignored.
Can I show up early?
- Short answer: No. I check my email about 5 minutes before your appointment time. If you email me before then I most likely won't see it until 5 minutes before you're appointment. I expect you at your scheduled time, and I utilize the time right before you arrive to do last minute preparations!
What if I'm going to be late?
- If you KNOW you're running late, the responsible and nice thing to do would be to tell me as soon as you find out you won't be on time. I might be able to work with you! If you just show up late, it may be considered a cancellation depending on my schedule. Keep in mind, if you're late your appointment still ends on time.
Do you do outcalls?
Do you do prostate massage?
Can I have more than one "pop"?
- UGH...None of us like this question. Honestly, everyone who has asked, hasn't even been able to go more than once anyway. LOL! Keep in mind, you're coming to see me for a massage. I love giving massages, and it's truly a big part of the sensuality you experience during my session. You'll have the best time if you just lay on my table and let me do my thing. As always, anytime you're receiving a service and you make any special request, TIP your provider! Often, the people with all of the extra requests and expectations never tip. And then I most likely won't see you again. But if you're totally capable of 2 or more, then request we start on your back and make sure you've booked 90 minutes or 2 hours.
What do you wear during the massage?
- I usually start with either a little dress or nightgown, or sometimes yoga pants and a tank top. I take it all off except for my panties/thong during the FBSM massage.
How many people do you see in a day?
- It's such an odd question to me! But on average, I see 2-3 people a day. That's ideal to me. I've done as many as 6 clients, but it's exhausting!
Can I touch you during my FBSM massage?
- ONLY with the FBSM Seriously, no exceptions. You MUST WASH YOUR HANDS UPON ARRIVAL. Your hands, fingers, nails must be clean and manicured, meaning no jagged edges or long nails.
Nothing forceful or potentially painful. That will get you on the naughty list.
Do you allow kissing on the mouth?
- ONLY with the FBSM. Again, no exceptions. It's not typically part of the massage, and I don't usually initiate kissing. If it's important to you, make sure your breath is minty fresh and bring it up! I supply mouthwash and mints. If you don't ask, it probably won't happen. Mainly because I don't want to assume you want it!
What's the difference between a Body Rub and what you do?
- The main difference is, I'm a CMT (I obtained an associate degree in Massage Therapy) and I choose to utilize my education during my massages.
Which means, people who come to see me are coming for a massage. The majority of the time is spent on actually massaging you. The ending is just the cherry on top. If you're more interested in just the ending, you should seek out a Body Rub provider. I'm considering offering a "body rub" to my menu soon.
How long is my screening info valid?
- Your information is valid for 6 months. Meaning, if you pass screening but do not come in to see me within 6 months, you'll need to rescreen to set up an appointment.
Do I need to rescreen if I haven't seen you in awhile?
- Yes. If I haven't seen you in over a year, assume I have no idea who you are. Even with a picture. You'll need to rescreen. Any inquiries will not receive a response until you clear screening.
Why haven't you answered my email?
- Most of you are great at reading and following directions. When you do that, I always respond! So please check your SPAM if you're expecting an email from me.
I do not respond to these types of emails:
-asking when I'm available
-requesting a time that isn't available on my blog
-from people who haven't been screened.
- anything explicit
Do you offer refreshments?
- I have mints and Fiji bottled water. I'm considering setting up a Keurig if people are interested.
Do you play music during the massage?
- Of course! I use a Bluetooth speaker and a music app. I usually play whatever I'm in the mood for that day. But I'm always happy to play anything you'd like to hear during your massage!
Does my shower time count against my massage time?
- You schedule a block of time with me. The majority of that time will be spent on your massage. Showering, undressing/dressing, chatting, etc. is all part of your time.
Do you have an OnlyFans or similar site for online pics and chatting?
- No, not at this time. I just don't have enough time to dedicate to something like that. However, it's been requested by so many of you...I might consider looking into it if I feel it's worth my time and effort.